How to get toEden Projectcar-free
Plan your journey
Sorry! We can't find any journeys at that time...
Visit Eden Project car-free
There’s a regular bus direct from St Austell train station to the Eden Project (except Sundays and Bank Holidays) and there are excellent bus and rail connections at St Austell from Cornish towns and further afield. Our journey planner will show you train and bus times and walking routes.
Travel to Eden by train, bus, bike or foot and get a free Eden Guide Book worth £6 on arrival, one per group. Terms and conditions apply – see Eden’s FAQs page (under ‘Visiting the Eden Project’) for details.
There are bike racks in the car park and luggage lockers near the main entrance (you’ll need a £1 coin, which is returnable).
There is a taxi rank at St Austell Station, or you can pre-book with A2B Taxis 01726 66600, Spot On 01726 77877 or White River Cars 01726 76244.
Ride all day on buses throughout Cornwall for just £5 (2022) – visit Transport for Cornwall for great value bus and trains tickets.
A group of 3 or more can save 34% on journeys with GWR trains with GroupSave.
About Eden Project
Eden Project is an iconic global garden nestled in a former quarry. Whether you are after a calming immersion in nature, or a fun-packed day of excitement there is something for everyone...
• Home to two iconic Biomes, visitors can enjoy the tropical heat of the Rainforest and experience the Mediterranean climate throughout the year.
• Discover the Outdoor Gardens, filled with sculptures, colourful planting displays and inspirational play spaces.
• Highlights include the Rainforest Canopy Walkway in the Rainforest Biome, or the Bacchanalian artwork The Rites of Dionysus.
• Eden is also a unique educational charity and social enterprise, with a global mission of creating a movement that builds relationships between people and the natural world to demonstrate the power of working together for the benefit of all living things.
• A wide selection of restaurants, cafés and catering outlets serving sustainable and local food.
• Year-round seasonal activities for adults and children, such as a Christmas light show, winter ice-skating and Halloween and Easter events.
General admission tickets are also Annual Passes, which give you unlimited entry to Eden for a whole year from the selected date.
For any queries about visiting contact Eden Project on 01726 811972 or email@example.com
Address: Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall PL24 2SG. Visit Website