How to get toDrove Orchardscar-free
Plan your journey
Sorry! We can't find any journeys at that time...
Visit Drove Orchards car-free
It’s quite easy to visit Drove Orchards orchard, farm shop and resident Eric’s Fish and Chips on the North Norfolk Coast car-free. Buses stop outside and run regularly along the scenic seafront.
There are direct buses from Wells-next-the-Sea (40 mins), Kings Lynn (70 mins) and Fakenham (75 mins). Change at Wells-next-the-Sea from Cromer.
Trains run straight to Kings Lynn from London Kings Cross (about 115 mins), Cambridge (50 mins) and Ely (35 mins). At Ely, there are connections from Thetford, Peterborough and Norwich.
Check our recommended route for step-by-step directions and use our journey planner to get the best route from where you are.
Enjoy a free bottle or can of apple juice when you show a valid bus ticket.
Here’s some information on access to attractions, buses and trains.
About Drove Orchards
• Accessible via the no. 36 Coastliner bus service with stops in both directions on our doorstep.
• The Farm Shop sells the best produce Norfolk has to offer and much more besides.
• Eateries including Eric’s fish and chips and pizza restaurants and Mim’s Gelato ice cream parlour.
• A plethora of shops on site including clothing, homeware, antiques and an art gallery.
• Pick Your Own orchard fruits in season – End July to November.
• Visitors are free to explore the orchards with a dedicated space to enjoy picnics.
For any queries about visiting contact Drove Orchards on 01485 525652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Drove Orchards, Thornham Road, Thornham, Hunstanton, PE36 6LS. Visit Website