How to get toCromer Pier & Pavilion Theatrecar-free
Plan your journey
Sorry! We can't find any journeys at that time...
Visit Cromer Pier & Pavilion Theatre car-free
It’s easy to visit Cromer Pier & Pavilion Theatre on the North Norfolk Coast car-free. You will be treated to pretty views and regular services whichever route you choose.
Train rides through scenic countryside leave from: Norwich (about 45 mins), Sheringham (10 mins), North Walsham (15 mins) and Hoveton & Wroxham (30 mins) in the Norfolk Broads. It’s then about a 10-minute stroll to Cromer Pier.
Buses take a scenic route along the sea from: Sheringham (about 15 mins), Mundesley (25 mins), Blakeney (45 mins), North Walsham (50 mins) and Wells-next-the-Sea (65 mins). It’s then a 5-minute stroll to Cromer Pier.
There are also buses from Aylsham (25 mins) and Norwich (75 mins).
Check our recommended route for step-by-step directions and use our journey planner to get the best route from where you are.
OFFER 20% off Cromer Pier Show code GOODJOURNEY1 (you may be asked to produce a valid rail or bus ticket)
There are Norfolk Coast Path walks to Felbrigg Estate, Sheringham, Overstrand, Weybourne and Mundesley. Follow the Weavers Way from Great Yarmouth or Paston Way from North Walsham. Bittern Line walks has a scenic detour from Roughton Road to Cromer Pier.
Cromer Pier & Pavilion Theatre recommend Country Cars.
Travel Norfolk Fusion Day tickets cover bus operators across Norfolk.
A range of tickets are available offering unlimited travel specifically on Sanders Coaches bus services in Norfolk too (all Cromer buses except bus 33).
If you’re travelling by train in a group of 3 or more you can save 34% with GroupSave.
About Cromer Pier & Pavilion Theatre
A visit to the North Norfolk coast wouldn’t be complete without a visit to heritage attraction Cromer Pier.
● Visit our 500 seat theatre, one of only five left in the UK,
● The Cromer Pier Show “Where the West End meets the seaside” from little ones to grandparents. Opens 1st July to the 30th September.
● Eat and drink at Tides Bistro and Pavilion Bar. Outstanding views of the coast and sunsets to die for. Tides Takeaway at the entrance for great food on the move.
● Crabbing from the pier is a must, we have all that you need at our perfectly stocked gift shop packed with quality memory makers and “must have essentials”.
● Dog Friendly, we welcome four legged friends, so the whole family can enjoy a day out together.
For any queries about visiting contact Cromer Pier & Pavilion Theatre on 01263 512495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Cromer Pier, The Promenade, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9HE. Visit Website